Thursday, September 8, 2011

delivery!

I was so excited last week to receive a package I have been waiting for for about three months! I ordered a ton of phantom crystals (130 to be exact) for the wedding (going with a crystal theme). In their fully loaded box, they were all lined up, pristinely wrapped and each one had to be meticulously undressed. I cleaned them all up (with goo gone to remove tape) but still need to bathe them of their old energy and give them a new life. Hosanna told me a glass bowl of water in the sun should do the trick. Happy to hear that I won't need to rinse them in the East River!
Two deliveries arriving at once is overwhelmingly exhilarating—when you've waited so long. I opened the second box that encased this odd rock ball... 
Yes my geode is here!

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I used to be able to find crystals for next to nothing, and now they cost a fortune! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a box or crystals to really perk up your day, and the geode--magnificent =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching Martha and found out you're getting married! Congratulations and I wish you & your husband a memorable wedding day and a fabulous future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you order those BEAUTIFUL 'rocks'?! pure L-O-V-E!

    ReplyDelete